MIN P 22
Appreciation of the aesthetic beauty of tulips is the key element in the “Bloom of Love”. The tulip is a symbol of feminine beauty and perfection.
The combination of rubies and multi-coloured sapphires and diamonds bring a sense of contrast to the pendant. The pendant is double-sided and can be worn in four different ways. A precisely engineered look, unusual settings and high functionality are the hallmarks of this design.
Natural Ceylon Blue sapphire(round 4mm & two pear shape 5×6.7mm) total weight 1.80ct
- Total Diamond weight 0.60ct,
- 0.6mm round F/G VS diamonds X 8
- 0.8mm round F/G VS diamonds X 16
- 1.1mm round F/G VS diamonds X 4
- 1.2mm round F/G VS diamonds X 4
- 1.3mm round F/G VS diamonds X 48
- Natural Rubies 4mmX4 total weight 1.25ct
- 2 Princess cut natural Ceylon yellow sapphire 2.7x 2.7mm 0.26ct
- 2 Princess cut natural Ceylon yellow sapphire 2.5x 2.5mm 0.18ct
- 4 Princess cut natural Ceylon yellow sapphire 2.2x 2.2mm 0.28ct
- 1 Princess cut natural Ceylon pink sapphire 4.2x 4.2mm 0.36ct
- 2 Princess cut natural Ceylon pink sapphire 2.7×2.7mm 0.30ct
- 2 Princess cut natural Ceylon blue sapphire 2.7×2.7mm 0.31ct
- 2 round Ceylon blue sapphire 2mm 0.09ct
- Made in 18 ct yellow/white gold
- Total weight of the pendent and the chain 17.3grams
Before Place the Order please select your finger Size from the size chart. Place your order with finger size is a mandatory requirement.
Available Sizes From Our Store
|A B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, Z+1, Z+2, Z+3, Z+4, Z+5 and Z+6|